Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where am I?

I have a confession to make.....I am addicted to gamecube!!! My daughters have Animal Crossing and I was bored a few weeks ago and got hooked on this game......I come home from work and just play until bedtime.....and I do take time out for dinner but that is it.....

I haven't been reading email either....or playing and finding stuff on the computer....I think its because work is getting stressful. I have 15 students who don't speak English as their first language...most of them are doing well but I got a new student today who only speaks Spanish. Its a good time for me to practice my Spanish. Plus the kids are just wearing me out....LOL....but I am enjoying working with them.

So other then that nothing much has been happening......I have been working on some quilts but nothing serious.....I will get better at the blogging again...

This Saturday is the JROTC countywide competition and I will be there to help out. I get to help the girls uniforms to make sure they are ok and all the same....then I get to cheer on my high school kids....I love hanging out with them....they are the ones that keep me young....I will tell you how they made out....

Hugs

Marie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So at least you are still around...lol. I understand your adiction! I play games on POGO online alot but I just got Guitar Hero World Tour for our PS3...OMG it is really fun!!!

Marie said...

Well I am here but right now its so stressful at work that the game just takes my mind off things...i will post something tonight....

MArie