Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Well, to make a long story short I had a virus on my laptop! It was in the shop for about a week and when I got it back it only had the basic stuff on it. Outlook Express and Internet Explorer! I can do email and browse the net but there isn't anything else on the puter!

I have to start all over again. Right now I need to get things on here so that the girls and I can use this for school when we start again in the fall. Oh Joy!!!

Right now though school is out for the kids. I have training next week for two days and more training the following week. I get paid for it so that is good. I also have lots of sewing to do this summer so that is even better. I would like to sell a quilt or two but not sure if that will happen or not.

I also have some work to do over the summer to get ready for the kids in the fall. I brought lots of stuff home to work on this summer....i just hope i get to work on it....right now everything is just dumped in the studio. I will work on organizing it all this weekend.....

Talk to you soon!

Marie

No comments: