Sunday, July 5, 2009

facebook has taken my life!

Well.....since I have been on facebook I haven't been here....it's even taken the place of email.....since i see most of my friends on facebook i forget that not everyone is on there and that some are still reading the blog. My apologies to you....

Let's see....since i last wrote school is over as are my training classes. I learned a lot and they got me all geared for the fall. I am enjoying my summer too. I have been playing board games with my girls....we normally have game nights and they are always fun....Dave isn't into games...he watches tv and we are normally laughing up a storm. I like making memories.....

I have been saddened by the loses we have shared this past month. Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Karl Malden all have left the earth. They were people who were part of my growing years. As I write this I am listening to VH1's tribute to Michael Jackson. I felt as if I lost a peer.... i remember growing up with his listening to his music and watching him grow too and change. My only thoughts are with the families of these people and that their hearts are soon healed. No matter what your thoughts are of these people they have changed the face of the earth and no one can replace any of them!

My 31st class reunion is on the horizon and i can't put into words how excited I am to be going to this event. I have been helping the committee and its been great fun seeing friends from a long time ago and renew old and make new friendships...

I will try to write more often.....hope you have a great summer in case i don't get back here!!!

Happiness,

Marie

No comments: