Thursday, April 17, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!!

Hi! I am getting some sleep finally! We are currently on spring break and I have been working like crazy. I took advantage of the time off to sew and it was worth it. I also got some quilting done and last night put the binding on the quilt I am donating for the band's silent auction. I just have to put the label on it tonight. I did laundry today too and now I am putting it away.

I have enjoyed being home this week. I can't wait for summer vacation, only 7 more weeks. This school year has flown by and it's been a great one. My girls have kept me very busy this year and the summer is looking good.

I just got done grading some papers from school and this weekend I will get my work from school done. I don't have to but I like staying ahead of things.

My goal is to also straighten up my studio. It's a mess right now and I was going to work on a corner of the room today after I got done sewing. But somehow I managed to hurt my back and right now it's killing me so I can't bend over to clean it. I did some of it but the pain was too intense so I stopped. Maybe I can do more this weekend.

I am excited because tomorrow my girls and I are going to check out the new craft store I have been hearing so much about. I am looking forward to it. It's a combination craft store and scrapbooking store so we are really looking forward to it.

Well it's time for me to continue the laundry. Will talk more later. I am taking tonight off and finishing more quilts and some other projects I want to complete for a change. Can't wait!

No comments: