Monday, April 6, 2009

The new WASHER!

Yesterday we bought a new clothes washer. We got it from Sam's Club and it's wonderful. It only has 7 wash cycles and there are 2 knobs on it. I guess you could call it an old fashioned washer. No computer to go bad from a power surge (which we have lots of here in the summer time with the crazy storms), 3 water temps to choose from and a smaller basket then I had before but that is fine with me.

I have done 2 loads of wash so far and I love it. And when the knob breaks I can still wash clothes using a pair of pliers!!! LOL.....

Today I did some customers quilts, 3 of them. They were really pretty and it was fun working on them. I also did one load of laundry and then folded and put away another load from last weekend. I still have one more to do but I will save that for tomorrow.

We went back to Barnes and Noble today and returned a book because Carol bought a book that she already had. Then went to the library and a quick stop at the grocery store for a loaf of bread.

After I worked on the quilts I played gamecube for a while. I am hooked on Animal Crossing and played for about an hour. It was very relaxing. Then I cooked dinner, put clean sheets on the bed and now I am ready to watch Dancing with the Stars while I do some sewing.

This was my first day on Spring Break and I am sure I will be really busy for the rest of the week too!

What are you doing this week?

Marie

No comments: