Saturday, March 29, 2008

Well today was a fun day!! I quilted two quilts for a customer and went shopping with my daughter. We needed to get supplies for a project she needs to do for school so naturally we purchased everything we didn't need and when we came home we remembered we didn't buy one thing she needed. So needless to say I am going back to the store tomorrow after church to get the rest of the stuff!!

What made it fun was that after dinner I took the night off! I worked on my scrapbook for about an hour. I finished 4 pages with pictures from Christmas 2001. They came out really neat. I also found some pictures of our trip out west in 2003. So next time I take some time off I will start those pages. My book won't be in order but it will be fun to look at!!

Then I read some email and right now I am going to put some binding on a small quilt I quilted about 3 months ago. I still need to work but I also need to take time off for myself. Tomorrow I am going to quilt two quilts for me. They aren't really for me and will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Organization. That is the group that hosted the cancer walk a few weeks ago that the girls and I walked in. We had a blast.

Guess that is all for now. Have a great rest of the weekend!!

No comments: