Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is it late or early?

I am not sure why I am up so late {it's 12:24 am!!} but I was playing around on the computer and gave the blog a bit of a face lift. What do you think? I am going to add more tomorrow but I thought I would see how this looks. I like the new background but really want a quilty type but settled for this scrapbooky look.

I am also trying to figure out how to add music to this....not sure what song but I would like to see if I like the music playing or if it will drive me and everyone else crazy.....LOL

I have been working so haven't had much time to write. I have been working on a customers t-shirt quilt and have one done but her husband had so many shirts I think I am going to be making another one...right now this one is a queen size and I just have to add the borders. I will take a picture and show you tomorrow.

I am also still trying to get a handle on the laundry. I think the clothes are like rabbits and they keep multiplying. I will get more done tomorrow while I am sewing.

I don't know how many of you play computer games but I am hooked on two. One is a patchwork game where you have to put the pieces of a quilt together....very addicting.

Another is called Diner Dash. My daughter started us on this game about 2 years ago and its fun. We have 4 versions of it on this laptop and our large home computer. There are always two of us playing it. I mostly play during breaks from school or summertime. I am stuck on a level and have to see if the girls have any hints for me to make it to the next level. It's a nice brain break from working.

Well kiddos....I had better head to bed. See you all tomorrow.....maybe I can get some quilting done of my own this week!!!


Marie (this is a QOV {Quilt of Valor} I did a while back that now belongs to a soldier!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Happiness maker said...

You have found your mirror of life where you can enjoy sharing moments with your family members. That is what other people wish.

You can make a better world.

Mom2Three said...

Hi Marie!!!
I have a music machine thing on my blog at the very bottom, and in the lower corner it says, "Make your own" or something. Click on that and it will take you to the page where you can build your own jukebox. You can search for music, which I hate because I don't really know artists, but I found some music all of us were happy with!
underthemistymountain.blogspot.com
Cynthia
From the Labby List, Baby!

Mom2Three said...

Oh!! I forgot to tell how GORGEOUS your blog looks now!!! NICE!!!!

It looks VERY quilty...
Perfect.
:-)
Love,
Cynthia