Monday, June 9, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!

School is over for another year! It was great fun and I had a blast with my kids. In our school on the last day all the teachers, staff and kitchen help go out on the bus ramp with noise makers and as the busses roll out we yell and make noise and say goodbye. It's kind of sad as the 5th graders are leaving for middle school. Some of the other students are moving away so they won't be back next year either.

Next year will be fun because I am going to be teaching kindergarten. I am looking forward to the challenge and I think it will be a great change. Today I moved out of my old room and into my new classroom. I have everything in my closets and everything will stay there until the first week of school for teachers sometime in August.

I am glad to be out of school and now I can get some of my projects done here at home. One major item to get done are some of my quilting UFO's and also to clean my studio. It's a mess in here and I clean it out every summer and it still manages to get wrecked by August.










Marie

No comments: