Saturday, September 6, 2008

School in IN!

I know today was Saturday but we ( the kindergarten teachers at my school) are so behind we all went in today. I spent about 4.5 hours and now I think I have a handle on the week ahead. We have a great reading program and I get to start teaching more of it this week and the kids start learning to read....its going to be a blast....

I am still working on bindings here. I also need to get pictures done....after I came home from school today I spent another 5 hours working on stuff for school. Tomorrow I am going to be putting laundry away and taking pictures of the quilts I have finished so far. And I will post them here.

We are still waiting to hear where Ike is going to land. The last report was that he was going to Texas but I am not really sure. Have to watch the news tonight.

That is all from here!!

Marie

No comments: