Friday, February 15, 2008

A normal day?

Well today was a typical "normal" day in my crazy life. I woke up at 4:30am to take my younger daughter to school. She was taking a charter bus to University of South Florida for a Science/Math field trip. She had to be at the middle school by 5:30am. I dropped her off and then talked to a friend for a while to arrange her to pick my daughter up after the busses get back home. Once that was done I then drove back home and waited for my older daughter to come down so I could take her to school. She gets to school early even though the bell doesn't ring until 7:15am we left the house at 6:15am. I drive home and get myself ready for school. Today I didn't have to be at work until 8:30am but my older daughter forgot her backpack at home so I brought it back to her high school and then drove myself to work.

I got to work about 7:45am. I got my class and papers ready for my students and then went to work. I stayed after school for about an hour making sure I had everything to bring home for lesson plans and papers to grade over the long 3 day weekend. Then I left my school and headed back to the high school to get my daughter and her boyfriend. We came home and I dropped them off at the house so she could shower before we left for dinner. Then it was off to the middle school, I had gotten a call from my younger daughter that the busses were late and I needed to get her by 6pm. So instead of my friend bringing her home I drove to the school and got her. We drove home and then took hubby and all the kids to dinner. We then came back to the house. We were all stuffed. We ate at Sweet Tomatoes, a salad buffet so everyone overate!!! Then the kids watched tv, dh slept in his chair and I came in the studio and worked. I just got done sewing some masks and am heading to bed. I am beat...wait until you hear what I am doing tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: