Monday, July 21, 2008

Cool Monday!!

Well we now have the a/c working!!! WOO HOO!!!! It's so much nicer with the a/c working. I actually finished two orders of masks today and that was a wonderful thing. Now I am going to take the night off and work on a quilt that I started about 4 months ago. It's for a friend of mine and I need to get working on it. The blocks are almost done. I am adding the last row on all the blocks and then I need to iron them and can start putting the quilt top together. I will post some pictures as I work on it.

Now my poor husband is working on the water pump! It seems that went out while we were gone on vacation so he bought a new pump tonight but I don't think he will have enough daylight to get it put in. Poor guy has been doing nothing but working on this house since we got back from vacation. Before he goes to work he will need another vacation.

The dogs are thrilled with the a/c working and so are me and the girls. Tonight I should sleep better. Tomorrow we shower!!!

Hugs and thanks for hanging in there with us.

I promise pictures tomorrow from our trip. Stay tuned..

Marie the cool one!!

No comments: