Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot in Florida!!

Well we have been living in the hot zone.....our air conditioning is still out and its blistering hot here in Florida....

I sewed a little today but it was hot....I have track lighting in the studio and sewed today with the lights off.....when they are on they run about 500 watts of lights....a quilter does need to see and I can when the lights are on but today I sewed with them off.

Now its about 9pm or so and the lights are still off. It's just too hot to do anything...now we find out that our water pump has been running. We have no idea how long it's been running, could have been the whole two weeks we were gone on vacation. So while not running the a/c for 2 days might have saved us money it's not going to be much of a savings since the pump has been running. Needless to say my hubby isn't in the best of moods and I can't say that I blame him. I wish I had money to replace the a/c and the water system in this house.

Please keep us in your prayers. I am very hot and cranky.

Trying to think cool thoughts,

Marie

No comments: