Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life is GOOD!!

I had the best nights sleep last night.....clean sheets, a/c and a great shower.....life is really good.

After work yesterday I was able to start putting together the donation quilt for my friend who is bringing home her son from China in the fall. I am so happy with the way it's turning out. I will post a picture at the end of the week; I am sure she is dying to see it too. I hope to get it quilted by next week and in the mail to her before school starts. Be sure to watch this spot so I can tell you when you can start bidding on the quilt. All proceeds go to her and her family so they can get Jin Pei home SOON!!!! YEAH!!!

Then I also worked on my Christmas wall hanging. I have part of a border to finish hand quilting and then just quilt around the main design. Then I can put the binding on and the sleeve and another UFO will be done...I am really into finishing things and not starting too many new ones unless I know I can finish them.

Here is a picture of the donation quilt I am sending to my friend Alycia for the Quilt of Valor program. I hope you and she likes it. I am going to get this in the mail tomorrow.


Marie








No comments: